Frequently Asked Questions
Check out commonly asked questions about the Sternbergopolis Online website family!
About the Country
- What is Sternbergopolis? Ah, yes. The most important question of all. Sternbergopolis (officially: The United Democratic-Republic of Sternbergopolis) is a planet-wide nation located on Planet May, in the Eastern Izorp Galaxy.
- What's the point of it? We get this one ALL the time. Sternbergopolis is the largest, wealthiest, and safest civilisation in existence. That's why we're the premier luxury getaway for tourists, and the best place to live for everybody from youngsters to seniors. Here, everybody has rights, and everybody is part of one big family.
- How do I get there? Here's the thing: Sternbergopolis is located in a remote area on the outskirts of the Izorp Galaxy, and we don't tell anybody on Earth our specific location. The only way to get here is by shuttle that is headed directly for Sternbergopolis. Transportation arrangements can be made discreetly, depending on the circumstances of the traveler(s).
- So what's the website for? Sternbergopolis Online, located at www.sternbergopolis.com, is an online informational resource for Sternbergopolan enthusiasts who can't easily access Sternbergopolan resources on Earth.
- How do I contact you? We have links to our email addresses throughout our website. If you have an offline email client such as Apple Mail or Microsoft Mail on your computer, the links will work. If you have email through online providers such as Yahoo!, Gmail, Aol., etc., the links may not work and you may have to copy and paste the addresses or add them to your address book.
- I don't have email. What should I do? If you have Internet but not an email address, there are many sites where you can sign up for a free, online email address. We recommend Gmail (Google) or Outlook.com (Microsoft) if you plan to do so. Or, some social networks, notably Facebook, have an email address built into their accounts if you have one.
- Where can I get more information on Sternbergopolis? For more information on Sternbergopolis, explore Sternbergopolis Online! There's a lot of information available for government, holidays, and so much more!
About the Website
- What is Sternbergopolis Online? As briefly mentioned above, Sternbergopolis Online is an informational resource for people who live in Sternbergopolis and people who choose to follow pop culture events. We post information on upcoming events, our history, culture, and more. We also have information for people in other countries that Sternbergopolans might see on television or in businesses, that other people do not have the oppurtunity to see.
- Why is Sternbergopolis Online not on Facebook and Twitter often? Unfortunately, we do not have time to constantly update our social networks. We do try to make updates as much as we can, but not as much as we'd like to. Primarily, we would like you to refer to refer to them yourself, so you can share with us, or share us with your friends and family. We usually respond to anything you share immediately!
- Who operates Sternbergopolis Online? Our website is updated and maintained by our Sternbergopolis Online Management Team, an educated, well-equipped, and personable staff that ensures the most reliable and understandable information possible. The team is part of the Sternbergopolis Department of Information & Communication, part of the Earth division.
- Why does Sternbergopolis Onlice not respond or load at times? It's not our fault! We apologise. Sometimes, our web host goes under construction for updates. Therefore, all of their clients' websites, including ours', are not able to load correctly during that time period. If we know in advance, we will tell you. Sometimes, however, this is not the case.
- Why isn't the navigation bar and/or submenus not working? Sometimes, after the website has been recently updated, it has come to our attention that the tabs on the site navigation bar as well and the submenus and subpages have been known to disappear, almost making it look like the pages are no longer there. Not to fear, however. While we are not sure why this occurs, it can usually be fixed by refreshing the page a few times, or leaving Sternbergopolis Online for a few minutes and coming back later. While it isn't likely, it may be a problem with your Internet connection, browser, or computer, and you would have to seek appropriate help for these.